We aim to provide a happy, caring and stimulating experience which enables individuals to develop in an environment where differences are valued.
- To enable each child to achieve success and gain an appreciation of learning.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds and healthy bodies.
- To enable all our children to develop respect for themselves, each other and the environment.
- To develop knowledge, skills and attitudes which encourage confidence, understanding, independence and co-operation.
- To ensure equality of opportunity for all.
- To encourage and foster parental support in the education of their children.
- To facilitate the development of the adult community of the school to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect in which all individuals are equally valued.